FOX Guilde - Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Application from Vendettus GaucheAccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexionApplication from Vendettus Droite
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Xiaomi Mi Smart Camera 2K Standard Edition (design compact / support ...
11.39 €
Voir le deal

Application from Vendettus

5 participants
AuteurMessage
Vendettus

Application from Vendettus Empty
MessageSujet: Application from Vendettus   Application from Vendettus Icon_minitimeMer 7 Mar - 13:04

Hey guys,

iam Michael a 19 years old student, I study computer science at the university of technology in chemnitz, germany.

I started playing sc2 active this season in order to reach a high lvl in this game and I manage to reach the master division within the first two weeks of the current season. After reaching my first goal to get up to master I started looking for a competetive sc 2 team which lead me to you, FOX, after talking a lot to Dara I decieded to apply for your Team together with my friend max who is also applying to you now.

my gaming history:
One of the first games I played serious was WC3 TFT and also SC BW for a while, then I switched a lot beetwen different game genres like mmorpgs as WOW, SWTOR and also some EGO Shooters like CSS.

Since iam a big fan of Blizzard games I decieded to start with Starcraft 2 after they announced it, I started playing with season one in the german team between 2 worlds, there i also meet max and since we meet there we are playing and training a lot together in order to improve our gaming skills, but I had to take a break after Season 1 in order to learn for my A Level examinations.

Since I started to study now I decided to go back to SC2 with the goal of steadiyl improving up to at least high master. Of Course during my examination times once each semesterI wont be able to play that much for like 2-3 weeks.

Why do I want to join FOX?
Since I reached Master Iam looking for a competetive SC2 Team with a lot of master players in order to have a lot of active training partners from all different races to get better
and to have lots of fun while improving in a team with a large player base like you FOX.

I would like to apply for LU B.

my SC2 Accounts: Vendettus.666(main acc) and Vendettus.409(train acc)
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/de/profile/323164/1/Vendettus/
http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/323164/Vendettus

if I forgot something feel free to ask =)

with best regards Michael.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
FOXDaRa
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Application from Vendettus   Application from Vendettus Icon_minitimeMer 7 Mar - 13:10

Another very good apllication !

Add SC2Rank/bnet links and update ur post with results vs FOXs !
[FOX]Jim
Admin
[FOX]Jim

MessageSujet: Re: Application from Vendettus   Application from Vendettus Icon_minitimeMer 7 Mar - 15:42

Hi ! See you soon on our channel clan FOX !
FOXShooky

FOXShooky

MessageSujet: Re: Application from Vendettus   Application from Vendettus Icon_minitimeMer 7 Mar - 17:08

willkommen !!! Very Happy Good apply ! Gl and Hf
Acemond

Acemond

MessageSujet: Re: Application from Vendettus   Application from Vendettus Icon_minitimeMer 14 Mar - 0:05

DonPromillo left to play LoL, so i guess Vendettus followed him...

R.I.P. good applications
http://www.justin.tv/acemond
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Application from Vendettus   Application from Vendettus Icon_minitime

Application from Vendettus
Page 1 sur 1